Pay with Telpay Online
How does it work?
Sign up for an account and register your banking information to withdraw the funds from with Telpay Online.
The following are instructions on how to create a business account for Telpay Online to pay RM OF LAC DU BONNET:
- Sign Up at telpay.ca/online
- Complete all required fields in "Company and Contact Information" and "Payment Details"
- Enter 00004F3 for Telpay Biller Code. - Confirm and activate your account.
- Make your first payment
- Complete required payment details in "Biller information" and "Payment instructions".
- Telpay Biller Code: 00004F3
- Customer Account Number: use your 9 digit account number
- Enter payment amount and choose payment date*
- Confirm and accept payment details
- Confirm your payment method
- Enter the bank account that Telpay should debit your payment from
- Review and agree to Customer Agreement
- For verification purposes, email a copy of void cheque (businesses) or a copy of a utility bill (individuals) and a signed authorization form to email@example.com or by fax at 866-396-2548
*Please allow 3 business days for your payment to be applied to your RM OF LAC DU BONNET
**First payment cannot be processed until we receive a copy of your void cheque (businesses) or a copy of a utility bill (individuals) and a signed authorization form.