Recreation Program Policies
Please read the protocols and policies in place for all RM of Lac du Bonnet programs. If you have any questions or feedback regarding these policies, please contact the RM of Lac due Bonnet Recreation Department at (204) 345-2619 ext 108 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paying for your Program Registration
We ask to pay promptly following registration. All payments must be received no later than the payment deadline. If you do not pay by this deadline date, your registration will be removed and given to anyone on the waitlist. You can pay for your registered program with one of the following methods:
1) Cash or Cheque dropped of at the RM of Lac du Bonnet Municipal Office
Address: 4187 MB-317 Lac du Bonnet Open Monday-Friday; 8:30-4:30 pm
Cheques can be made out: Rural Municipality of Lac du Bonnet. Please indicate which program you are registering for in the field memo.
2) Mail in Cheque to : Box 100 Lac du Bonnet, Manitoba, R0E 1A0.
Please indicate which program you are registering for in the field memo. Cheques can be made out to: Rural Municipality of Lac du Bonnet
E-Transfers can be sent to email@example.com
Please send an additional email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details.
- The answer to the question you provided on your e-transfer
- What program you are paying for and the start date (Ex: Day camp October 25, 2020) Please be as specific as possible
- Contact Information (First Name, Last Name, etc)
- If you are paying for your child(ren), please indicate their names so that we can mark down the correct participant(s).
*Pre-payment is required for ALL classes prior to the payment deadline date* If payment is not received by the deadline, your spot may be given to those on the waitlist.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Rescheduled Program/Inclement Weather
Should this occur, every attempt will be made to reschedule classes that are cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather, facility or instructor conflict. In the event that the rescheduled class does not suit the program participant, a refund will be provided for the class(es) missed. When Sunrise School Division Schools are closed due to inclement weather, any RM of Lac du Bonnet Recreation programs taking place that day will also be cancelled.
The RM of Lac du Bonnet Recreation offers a satisfaction guarantee policy for programs. In the event that a customer is not satisfied, you will be asked to share the reason for your refund request. RM of Lac du Bonnet reserves the right to limit use of this policy by an individual on a case by case basis after thorough review of circumstances and/or history.
• Refunds may be requested by providing the Recreation Director with a written request by mail or email.
• Refund cheques will be issued within 30 days of the request.
• Refunds will not be issued for amounts less than $10.
• Full refunds will be issued for any multi class program lasting 10 weeks or less, upon notification by the participant or parent/guardian after completion of the first class and prior to the start of the second class.
• Refunds after the start of the second class will be reviewed on a case by case basis. A full refund may not be guaranteed at such this point.
• Full refunds will be issued for any class that is canceled by RM of Lac du Bonnet Recreation.
• Partial refunds will be issued for any multi class program lasting more than 10 weeks, upon notification by the participant or parent/guardian and will pro-rated based on the number of classes remaining.
If the course has not yet started and you wish to withdraw from the program you have registered for, please let us know in advance at a minimum of 10 days prior to the program. Following that deadline, participant may receive a partial refund, minus a $15.00 administration fee.
If a participant is paying by check does it does not clear, a NSF and processing fee of $25.00 will be charged to the payee.
Covid-19 & Recreation
Participant & staff safety are a top priority for all RM of Lac du Bonnet programs and events. Please view our Covid-19 Program Protocols below.
Prior to arrive to a program, ALL participants and staff are required to complete the COVID-19 screening tool which can be found HERE. Those not feeling well or who have not passed the Covid-19 screening tool should not attend any programs and are to contact Health Links (1-888-315-9257) for next steps.