- The RM of Lac du Bonnet taxation year runs from January to December.
- Property taxes are due on September 13th, 2019. No discount is offered for early payment. Tax statements are mailed out in July.
- Supplementary tax statements will be issued to properties that have changes in assessment due to new construction or renovations which were not reflected on the annual tax statements and will be mailed out by the end of August.
- If you are moving, please provide us with your new civic address and complete mailing address. If an ownership change occurs and you receive a tax bill for a property you no longer own, please forward the tax bill to the current owner or return it immediately to the RM office.
If you purchased a property this year and you did not receive a tax statement, please contact our office at 204-345-2619 and we will send you a copy.
If you have questions regarding your tax assessment, please contact the Municipal Assessment Branch in Selkirk at 204-785-5092.
Methods of Payment
- Debit (ensure daily withdrawal limit covers remittance)
- Money Order
- E-Transfer - Send e-transfers to email@example.com The question is: What am I paying for? The answer is: propertytax (one word, small caps)
- Mail to the following address along with the stub from your tax statement so that your payment can be applied to the correct roll number.
1. Add a Payee
2. Enter the Payee name into the search field
3. Select the correct name according to the list above
4. Enter your account number, which is your ten-digit tax roll number as displayed on the top right-hand corner of your tax statement. You must enter all 10 digits, but do not enter the decimal point
**NOTE: most financial institutions take 2-4 business days to process the online payment. Penalties will be applied if the payment is not received by the due date.
Should you require a receipt please send you email address to firstname.lastname@example.org and request to have your receipt emailed to you.
- Education Property Tax Credit Advance – Click here for Self Assessment form
- Senior’s School Tax Rebate – Senior's School Tax Rebate
- Farmland School Tax Rebate – Click here for info and forms